The crispy chorizo adds a bit of crunch and I cook the scallops and prawns in a parsley butter. Serve with some lambs lettuce so that you don’t take the flavour away from the scallops and chorizo!
- 2 fresh king prawns
- 2 fresh scallops
- Small bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 or 6 pieces of sliced chorizo
- Small handful of lambs lettuce
- Black pepper
- Thin slice of butter
- 1Heat the butter in a medium size frying pan. Add the chorizo and leave to fry gentle on a medium heat for just a couple of minutes.
- 2Add the prawns and scallops. Cook on each side for around 2 minutes or until golden on the outside and just cooked inside. When you turn over to the other side add the parsley and mix everything together in the pan.
- 3Take the pan off the heat. Season with black pepper.
- 4Plate up the lambs lettuce and then serve the chorizo, prawn and scallop onto each plate.